A Londoner In Paris

As it's Bank holiday, I thought it'd share some of the things I did in Paris when I went a few months ago.

I went for a bank holiday weekend and managed to fit quite a lot in.

So one of the first things you should if you're in Paris, is go for a boat ride down the River Seine. When I went it was over 30 degrees so this was a perfect way to see the city and enjoy some sunshine.

Another very touristy thing to do is visit the Arc De Triomphe. You can either just view the great structure or you can walk up the 284 steps within and get great views of Paris. 



One place which myself and my friends stumbled across was the hidden gem below. It can be found in a park in Buttes Chaumont. 


And of course, you can't go to Paris and not talk about food! The food there was amazing from their cheeses to their french onion soup. I wasn't brave enough to try escargot, hopefully next time!
  


Hope you enjoyed the post! 

Thanks Nadia 

Comments

Popular Posts